Monday, January 21, 2008

Bad week

gets worse. So I tried all afternoon to get a dr appt and finally found one that has an after hours clinic. They told me to show up at 5:30. I was waiting expectantly for this appt as I have been sick for 5 days now, and I am still coughing up junk, and my chest is on fire. Got to the clinic at 5:25. I was told I was at the wrong location. Ok, no big deal. Back out into the cold rainy weather I went to try to find the other office. Finally did, at 5:45, and find out the receptionist I talked to didn't save my appointment and they are booked. SIGH. So now I am out in the rain, got lost, (of course) and wound up on I45 at 6 pm headed the wrong way.

Fantastic.

Had to call Allen to Google my location and help me get home. He was in bed cuz now he has this grunge I have been battling.

He was able to get me home, so now we are both here hacking on each other. What a week. Now I will just have to see if I can make it into the office tomorrow, or try to get into another dr.

UGH.

No comments: