Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I am livid.


My flippin WEDDING PICTURES are triggers now. This is because of all of the family that has deserted me since then, directly and indirectly. I have no one from my father's side anymore. My grandmother, two aunts and uncles and five cousins I grew up very close to. Gone. Because they don't believe me.


I went out on a limb and talked to a reporter a few weeks back, about DID mostly. He kept wanting to come back to the details of the abuse, but I am just totally not ready to say certain things out loud and knew the existance of DID and its treatment is what the article's focus was.


The next day, I got a call from her. Haven't spoken in many years. She wants to know why I am dragging her family's name through the mud, why I am going to a therapist who is putting ideas into my head and why I am lying.


Can't look at my wedding album without being reminded.


I

hurt

everyone


I'll never see those sweet cousins of mine again.
I have lost so many people.

3 comments:

Kitten said...

excuse me but FUCK them if they refuse to believe you, people don't make shit up, you have no reason to lie and you're hurting more then you are hurting them.....

I love you girl <3

Unknown said...

I just read the article, and while Ithink that there are occasioanl misdiagnoses, as with any disease, you didn't seem to be out to get attention; you didn't seem like a misdiagnoses. I'll pray for your healing and for peace to come to you. Stay the strong woman you are. I can't imgaine how tough life has been for you, and I'm sorry for that.

Alli Kay said...

Thanks for the kind words, both of you. Elizabeth, where did you find the article?